Please accept our cookies to fill out the form
Terms and Conditions – Free Online Sample
- Open to UK and ROI bona fide caterers, chefs aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- One sample per establishment.
- Samples will be delivered to UK addresses only.
- There are 1000 Pure Leaf Packs (one pack contains 25 envelopes of tea) to give away. The promotion starts on 00:00 GMT 1st April 2019 and closes on 23:59 GMT 31st December 2019 or when samples run out, whichever comes first.
- To apply please fill in all required fields online at pureleafprofessional.com/Contact/FreeSample and submit your details.
- Applications from agents, third parties, organized groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, trading as Unilever Food Solutions, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR